top of page

Group

Public·7 members
Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

9-1-1: Lone Star - Season 1 ...

From 9-1-1 co-creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear, 9-1-1: Lone Star follows a sophisticated New York firefighter who, along with his son, relocates from Manhattan, New York to Austin, Texas. He must try to balance the duties of saving those who are at their most vulnerable and solving the problems in his own life. He is joined by other firefighters as well as members of the police department and emergency medical services. Series star Rob Lowe serves as co-executive producer.[8]

9-1-1: Lone Star - Season 1 ...

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftinourl.com%2F2udEL2&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw32ojhahDuXa7P_V9pqTN6d

Set in Texas, 9-1-1: Lone Star stars Lowe as a sophisticated New York firefighter who, along with his son, relocates to Austin. There, he must try to balance saving those who are at their most vulnerable with solving the problems in his own life.[1]

Tim Minear: That's kind of what I do. When I started doing that on 9-1-1, the network was like, "But wait, where's the giant cliffhanger and the person with their neck bleeding?" I think it's more satisfying for the audience to feel safe at the end of the season. I'm not saying that you will always feel safe at the end of every season of every one of my shows, but on 9-1-1, that has been, I think, really satisfying, and for me, it was about these first 10 episodes -- getting the characters and the show up on its feet and forming a bond between them, because they had all just met one another in the first couple of episodes. I knew that I was going to at least answer the question of what happened to Michelle's sister by the end of the season and have some kind of reunion there. So to me, it was a satisfying way of going out.

In 10 episodes, with all these characters, you can't really get into the backstories of everybody. But for me, it was important to say that, at the end of the first 10 episodes, T.K. is being open to exploring something serious with Carlos, but we haven't really seen the courtship yet. Things moved very quickly, and then T.K. just wasn't sure. So now we get to actually see the courtship in season 2 and we get to find out who Carlos is and we'll meet his family and we'll start to see other sides to both of them.

The thing is that they make it clear by the end of the first season (there are only 10 episodes in this first go around) of 9-1-1: Lone Star that they really are animal lovers. And we love watching fellow animal lovers. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Anthony Cooper
    Anthony Cooper
  • Tikhon Rybakov
    Tikhon Rybakov
  • Ryan Wright
    Ryan Wright
  • Tamim Ahmed
    Tamim Ahmed
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page